Today, we are going to talk about there are some steps you can take toward breast cancer prevention. We all know everyone is born with genetics they cannot change, but here are some lifestyle changes you can take to help lower your risk.
Here are some things you can do to help reduce your risk of breast cancer! It’s been said that lifestyle changes can help decrease breast cancer risk even in high risk women.
- Alcohol- When you drink alcohol, it can increase your risk. Try to limit your drinks to one drink per day.
- Weight- It’s extremely important to stay active and watch your weight. This is especially true if your overweight especially after menopause.
- Smoking- There is a lot of evidence that suggests there a strong link between smoking and breast cancer.
- Organic-It’s so important to have a healthy diet because it will give a good founding of having good health. It’s so important to eat raw and organic!
- Reduce toxins- Toxins do exist everywhere, however, get in the habit of getting organic products including household items like cleaning products.