It’s always extremely hard to hear when a loved one is diagnosed with breast cancer. It’s even harder to see someone handle this type of news during the holidays. Today, we want to share a way you can help any cancer patient going through chemotherapy with a care package.
Here are some items that are perfect for anyone who’s getting chemotherapy treatment.
- Scarfs-It’s common for those getting chemo to feel chilly so this is a great way to stay warm.
- Wool Socks-Wool socks are extremely effective and keep your feet very toasty.
- Pashmina- It’s a great way to keep your loved one looking stylish and warm.
- iTunes Gift Card- This is a great way to pass times with some of their favorite tunes.
- Chapstick-Dry lips are a very common side effect from chemo so this is a great way to keep them hydrated.
- BKR Water Bottle-This is a great way to keep your loved one hydrated during treatments without ingesting toxins that plastic bottles can give.
- Hard Candies- It’s a great way to keep the taste of chemo at bay.
- Bath Salts- We always encourage baths so provide them bath salts to give them a better bath experience. It will help them relax!
- Biotene Mouthwash–combats dry mouth and keeps things clean, but doesn’t irritate sensitive mucous membranes.
- Anti-Nausea Acupressure Wrist Bands–this helps to manage chemotherapy-induced nausea.