- This event has passed.
Health Fair: Coming Together for the Cure
October 8 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Health Fair: Coming Together for the Cure – Dallas College, Pleasant Grove
BREAST HEALTH & WELLNESS EXPO
An interactive event for breast cancer fighters, survivors, caregivers and friends.
Parkland will host the annual “Coming Together for the Cure” Breast Health and Wellness Expo on two Saturdays in October. The interactive event for breast cancer fighters, survivors, caregivers and friends will feature Parkland financial assistance, breast health education and community resources, yoga resources, a self-care lounge, blood pressure/glucose screenings, flu shots and more. The events will also offer no-cost mammograms for those registering in advance.
Parkland Financial Assistance
- Mammograms – must be registered. For questions or to register please call Bertha Marin at 214-266-3334
- Breast Health Education
- Breast Health Community Resources
- Healthy Activity & Yoga Demo
- Self Care Lounge & Behavioral Health Education
- Healthy Eating Discussion
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings & Education
- Blood Glucose Screenings & Education
- Flu shot