Sometimes, the most valuable gift you can give is time. Become a Bridge volunteer and help build a bridge between your neighbors and treatment for breast cancer. Use your time and talents by joining one of our committees:
- Fund Development Committee – Develop strategies to sustain and increase agency funding.
- Board Development Committee – Governance and fiduciary responsible for the agency.
- Personnel Committee – Evaluate job functions & establish salary structure.
- Marketing Committee – Develop strategies to raise community awareness of the agency and its mission, to increase funders, medical providers and clients.
- Finance Committee – Review monthly financial reports and meet to address financial concerns; review and approve annual audit report; review and approve annual agency budget and submit to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Annual Fundraiser Committee – Annual Fundraiser Event
- Fall Fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Bridge Builders Society Breakfast – Annual breakfast to honor our founders and The Bridge Builders Society Members.
- Golf Classic Committee
- Administrative Volunteer – Provide clerical support – answer phone, process incoming/outgoing mail, bill processing
- Newsletter Committee – Assist with development of the agency e-newsletter
- Survivor Support Network – Mentor and provide emotional support to Bridge clients by sharing your personal experiences with breast cancer.
- Grant Committee – Assist with researching funding opportunities.
- Sunshine Committee –Deliver greeting cards and goodies to clients on surgery day.
The Bridge Breast Network uses volunteers to assist with mailings, office assignments, and special events such as the annual golf tournament. Talents such as photography, graphic design, marketing, or computer skills can also be put to good use in our outreach programs. Please contact the office to discuss how you can volunteer.
Please download a volunteer interest form if you would like to volunteer to help The Bridge Breast Network.